GA²LEN coordinating Office
Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin Luisenstr. 2-5
10117 Berlin, Germany
tel: +0049 (0)30 450 518038
GA²LEN, the Global Allergy and Asthma European Network, is a consortium of leading European research centres specialized in allergic diseases, which include asthma. Funded by the European Union under the 6th Framework Programme, GA²LEN addresses the growing public health concern of allergic diseases.
To contact the GA²LEN coordinating office please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GA²LENs objectives in asthma and allergy are:
- to enhance the quality and relevance of research and to address all aspects of the disease.
- to create a permanent and durable structure that will maximize the scientific contribution of Europe to this area.
- to accelerate the application of research results to clinical practice, patients' needs and policy development.
- to promote training and integration between the public and private sector.
- to eventually decrease the burden of allergy and asthma throughout Europe.