Over 500 papers were produced by GA²LEN members. Amongst them, approximately 80 papers were published as GA²LEN position papers, practical guides, or “GA²LEN task force papers” with GA²LEN in the title. This impressive number is an indicator of how well the EU’s investment was rewarded: more than one paper per €70.000 is absolutely exceptional among EU projects!
GA²LEN Publications in 2012
- Does Pet Ownership in Infancy Lead to Asthma or Allergy at School Age? Pooled Analysis of Individual Participant Data from 11 European Birth Cohorts. Lødrup Carlsen KC, Roll S, Carlsen K-H, Mowinckel P, Wijga AH, et al. (2012) Does Pet Ownership in Infancy Lead to Asthma or Allergy at School Age? Pooled Analysis of Individual Participant Data from 11 European Birth Cohorts. PLoS ONE 7(8): e43214. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0043214
- Chronic rhinosinusitis and occupational risk factors among 20- to 75-year-old Danes—A GA2LEN-based study.Thilsing, T., Rasmussen, J., Lange, B., Kjeldsen, A. D., Al-Kalemji, A. and Baelum, J. (2012), Chronic rhinosinusitis and occupational risk factors among 20- to 75-year-old Danes—A GA2LEN-based study. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1037–1043. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22074
- Asthma in adults and its association with chronic rhinosinusitis: The GA2LEN survey in Europe Jarvis D, Newson R, Lotvall J, Hastan D, Tomassen P, Keil T, Gjomarkaj M, Forsberg B, Gunnbjornsdottir M, Minov J, Brozek G, Dahlen SE, Toskala E, Kowalski ML, Olze H, Howarth P, Krämer U, Baelum J, Loureiro C, Kasper L, Bousquet PJ, Bousquet J, Bachert C, Fokkens W, Burney P. Asthma in adults and its association with chronic rhinosinusitis: The GA2LEN survey in Europe. Allergy 2012; 67: 91–98. Allergy, 67: 91–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2011.02709.x
- Severe Chronic Allergic (and Related) Diseases: A Uniform Approach – A MeDALL – GA2LEN – ARIA Position Paper . Correspondence author Prof. Jean Bousquet. Int Arch Allergy Immunol 2012;158:216-231 (DOI: 10.1159/000332924)
- A Summary of the New International EAACI/GA2LEN/EDF/WAO Guidelines in Urticaria. Zuberbier, Torsten MD. World Allergy Organization Journal: January 2012 - Volume 5 - Issue - p S1–S5, doi: 10.1097/WOX.0b013e3181f13432
- Practical guide to skin prick tests in allergy to aeroallergens. Bousquet, J., Heinzerling, L., Bachert, C., Papadopoulos, N. G., Bousquet, P. J., Burney, P. G., Canonica, G. W., Carlsen, K. H., Cox, L., Haahtela, T., Lodrup Carlsen, K. C., Price, D., Samolinski, B., Simons, F. E. R., Wickman, M., Annesi-Maesano, I., Baena-Cagnani, C. E., Bergmann, K. C., Bindslev-Jensen, C., Casale, T. B., Chiriac, A., Cruz, A. A., Dubakiene, R., Durham, S. R., Fokkens, W. J., Gerth-van-Wijk, R., Kalayci, O., Kowalski, M. L., Mari, A., Mullol, J., Nazamova-Baranova, L., O’Hehir, R. E., Ohta, K., Panzner, P., Passalacqua, G., Ring, J., Rogala, B., Romano, A., Ryan, D., Schmid-Grendelmeier, P., Todo-Bom, A., Valenta, R., Woehrl, S., Yusuf, O. M., Zuberbier, T. and Demoly, P. (2012) ARIA and GA²LEN members. In collaboration with the World Health Organization Collaborating Center for Asthma and Rhinitis, Montpellier.. Allergy, 67: 18–24. January 2012doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2011.02728.x